Are you loving food like we do?
We are looking for an analytics professional to be a strategic partner to the Growth Marketing team. In this role you will support the development of high quality and relevant content marketing campaigns to draw even more users to our platform. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team to inform the prioritization and optimization of marketing and promotion activities both on and off-platform.
Together, we’ll come up with exciting and effective ways to market food content to our users and drive platform growth. You’ll join us to craft a strategy rooted firmly in data through effective planning, experimentation, and optimization. You’ll lead and nurture a team of data scientists, and pair with marketing managers, creatives, business owners, and others across the company who are passionate about Foodimus' success.
You are welcome at Foodimus for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what food is on your plate. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world eats.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the bridge between the Growth Marketing team and the analytics community across the company, enabling the team with data, insights, tools, and reports to increasingly enhance the effectiveness of content marketing and promotion activities.
- Lead and manage a team of data scientists setting focus, strategy, and priorities to maximize influence and impact in the organization.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing team on multi-channel attribution (both short and long-term) and mixed media modeling.
- Develop a deep understanding of our audience through exploratory analysis to generate hypotheses and identify growth opportunities.
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years of relevant experience in marketing analytics.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a people-manager.
- You have experience with datasets related to tracking marketing campaigns, and a solid understanding of both online and offline marketing channels: out of home, video, display, social, etc.
- You have the technical competence to perform advanced analytics: data pulling (SQL), coding skills (such as Python), experience with dashboarding tools (such as Tableau or Looker), and experience performing analysis with large datasets.
- You possess statistical competence (such as attribution modeling, forecasting, significance testing, predictive modeling, or feature engineering).
- Experience creating and scheduling datasets is highly valued. Knowledge of Google BigQuery and Java/Scala is a plus.
- Experience with marketing in cultural industries or consumer platforms is highly valued.
If this job sounds interesting to you, we would love to receive your CV. please sent your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org