Are you ready to join our family?
We have an opening in our Foodimus Growth Marketing team, a truly cross-functional team focused on finding future foodies, wherever and whoever they may be. We work collaboratively, combining marketing, insights, product development, design and engineering expertise to grow Foodimus’ monthly active users in both new and existing markets across the EU and the world. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic team taking acquisition, activation and business growth at Foodimus to the next level.
Foodimus is looking for a senior manager for the Growth Marketing team who can own the cross-channel paid media strategy to drive acquisition of both users and creators within our content vertical. The ideal person for this role is a performance media / growth hacking generalist, with experience across a multitude of performance media channels. They should be able to act as the lead day-to-day subject matter expert when it comes to performance media and should also be able to partner with our brand media experts.
Working at Foodimus is not your average 9 to 5. Work whenever, wherever!
Your day to day?
- Managing agency team through trafficking, QAing, launching, and optimizing campaigns across all performance platforms
- Delivering campaign reporting in partnership with analytics team
- Ensuring timely deliverables and strong performance against DR goals
- Forecasting & monitoring quarterly spend and volume pacing
- Cultivating and maintaining existing vendor relationships and maximizing their potential
- Prioritizing initiatives leading to the greatest returns for the company
- Developing a proactive learning agenda and innovative vision for user acquisition
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor or a master’s degree in a related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in digital media with a deep focus on Performance Media across all channels including but not limited to: Search (UAC, Brand/Nonbrand text, Apple Search), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.), or Programmatic (Display, Video and Affiliate Networks)
- Extremely data-focused with advanced proficiency in Excel and data visualization (Pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.)
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Extreme comfort working with agency ad operations teams to ensure the proper implementation, QA, and troubleshooting of ad tags and floodlights
- In depth knowledge of tracking systems and data transparency
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- In depth knowledge of how to leverage programmatic data for cross functional learnings ie behavioral analysis, path to conversion, etc.
- Direct experience with analytics & marketing tech suites such as Google Analytics, DCM, DoubleClick Search, Adjust, LiveRamp and mParticle
- You have strong work ethic and the desire to always improve
- You have an open mind and the willingness to get your hands dirty
- You are a self-motivator and able to work independently
- Experience in/around a startup or mobile culture is a plus – you are agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth mobile-first business (Preferable)
- Experience working in a global team, collaborating across multiple geographies and familiarity with international data providers and inventory sources (Preferable)
- Experience managing a large multitude of business stakeholders (Preferable)
- User acquisition experience on behalf of B2B advertisers (Preferable)
- In platform trading experience within any channel (Preferable)
If this job sounds interesting to you, we would love to receive your CV. please sent your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org